“To trust in God in the light is nothing, but trust him in the dark-that is faith.” These words from Charles Spurgeon echo Habakkuk’s story. Does it ever seem like life isn’t fair? Why do the righteous hurt and the wicked prosper? In light and in dark, God calls us to one thing: Trust.
Check out the “Trust: Reflections on Habakkuk” series preview:
“Trust: Reflections on Habakkuk” is a collection of 5 messages:
- Challenged Trust (Habakkuk 1:1-11)
- Timely Trust (Habakkuk 1:12-2:5)
- Real Trust (Habakkuk 2:6-20)
- Choosing Trust (Habakkuk 3:1-16)
- Active Trust (Habakkuk 3:17-19)
Restoration Church gathers weekly on Sundays 10:30AM & Wednesdays 6:30PM at 2929 Metairie Court, Metairie, LA 70002.